Are you an Owner-Operator who is signed on to a big carrier or operating under someone else's authority? You could be losing from 20-45% of your revenue! In today's economy, you can't afford to be losing hundreds of dollars a week. With your own Operating Authority, YOU decide which loads to take, where you want to go and how long to stay out. YOU can have total control of your business and get back the 20-45% of your revenue that you are currently losing.

Are you ready to take control of your future?

Put our 40 years of trucking industry experience to work for you. Let us help you get started on the road to a better future.


Start Today  

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to get my own authority?

To transport freight across state lines, for hire, you will need to obtain your Interstate Authority. The requirements are based on the GVWR of the vehicles. Vehicles under 10,000 lbs. GVWR: MC number $300,000 Liability insurance Vehicles 10,000 – 26,000 lbs. GVWR: US DOT...

More Frequently Asked Questions

What is the UCR?

The UCR is the Unified Carrier Registration. This is the program that replaced the SSRS (Single State Registration System). If you have a USDOT number and travel to other states, you are required to have a current UCR registration unless you are leased to another motor carrier operating under... 

More Frequently Asked Questions

Will I need to have separate US DOT numbers for each of my trucks?

No. Each business can only have one US DOT number. You use the same number for all your trucks.

More Frequently Asked Questions

What is the difference between a Common carrier and a Contract carrier?

As of March 21, 2011, there is no difference between a Common or Contract carrier. Liability insurance is the only required insurance filing for either type of authority.

More Frequently Asked Questions


7198 E Fouch Rd.
Traverse City, MI   49684

Call: (231) 947-5573 Fax: (231) 947-5662