Get My Authority

Federal HazMat Permit - Call 231-947-5573

The FMCSA-USDOT is open and all FMCSA registration systems are fully operational.

If you transport or offer for transport any Hazardous material requiring placarding, you will need to complete your federal HazMat registration. The HazMat permit year runs from July 1 through June 30. is a private 3rd party company, we are not the USDOT or affiliated with any government agency.


Federal HazMat Permit

                    $ 350.00                      


Pricing is for companies designated as small business operations by the SBA and includes all application and filing fees, no hidden or additional charges. All orders placed by 4:00 pm EST, Mon-Fri, will typically receive their HazMat permit the same day, usually within 30 minutes. Orders placed after 4:00 pm will be processed the next business day. Times stated above are not guaranteed, delays are possible.